Be encouraged by a brief devotion to focus your week ahead, sign-up at this link.
The Lighted Path – Overcoming Darkness
The Lighted Path – Don’t Miss Jesus
The Lighted Path – Star Witnesses
The Lighted Path – Hospitality for Such a Time As This
The Lighted Path – Be Prepared
The Lighted Path – Remembrance
The Lighted Path – Praying Hard Prayers
The Lighted Path – Past, Present, Future
The Lighted Path – The Beauty of Seasons
Click here to see previous devotions.
Bible Study Opportunities:
- Women’s Devotion Group: Topical devotions; Meets year-round twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 9:00am in the Gathering Space at Morning Star. For any questions, contact Marlene Lober at [email protected]
- LAMBS (Ladies At Morning Bible Study): “Forgiveness” – based on book by Donna Pyle; We meet at Morning Star on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 9:00 AM. Anyone is welcome to attend. Contact Gail Potratz at [email protected].
Advent by Candlelight will be held the evening of December 4th. The ladies of Morning Star, 7th grade and up, and their guests are invited to Advent by Candlelight – Sunday, December 4th, beginning at 6pm. We hope you can join us for this night of worship and fellowship as we prepare our hearts and minds to focus on Christ during the busy holiday season. Please sign-up at: www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c48adaf2da2fc1-advent1; contact [email protected] with any questions!
If you would like to be a part of the team that plans and leads Women’s Ministry studies and events at Morning Star, please let us know! Our email address is [email protected]
Recommended Books and Websites
- Angie Molkentin’s book “My 180: Loving God More
- Naomi Schmidt’s book (speaker at 2018 Fall Gathering)
- Holy Hen House website
- Music links: Koine, Mike Westendorf, Him and Her Worship, Branches Band, The Lutheran Ceili Orchestra