K3—Start Date: August 26, 2021 Tuition—$925
Children entering the K3 program should be 3 before September 1, 2021.
Sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Completed registrations are kept in order on a first come, first served basis.
A $40 non-refundable tuition pre-payment to hold a seat for your child is required at the time of registration.
The remaining balance of your child’s tuition—$885 may be paid in full or using Simply Giving after July 1, 2021
- Students may begin arriving at 7:50 AM.
- School begins at 8:10 AM and ends at 11:30 AM
- The session will be limited to 8 students.
- Extended Care will be available from 6:15 AM to 7:50 AM.
- Extended Care will not be available during the day.
K4—Start Date: August 25, 2021— For Tuition, see Options listed below.
Children entering the K4 program should be 4 before September 1, 2021. Parents have two options to choose from:
Option 1— Five Day Option— Monday through Friday. 8:10 AM —3:10 PM Tuition—$2700
Option 2— Three Day Option—Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:10 AM—3:10 PM Tuition —$1620
*This will be indicated when you register. There will not be an option to change during the school year.
A non-refundable tuition pre-payment of $40 is required at the time of registration. Registrations are kept in order on a first come, first served basis. This $40 payment will hold a seat for your child.
- Parents who qualify are encouraged to make use of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program which is available for K4 students.
- Registration online begins February 1, 2021, ending April 15, 2021
- Register for a voucher at https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/
- For more information visit: http://www.morningstarwels.org/wisconsin-parental-choice-program/
- Students may begin arriving at 7:50 AM. School begins at 8:10 AM and ends at 3:15 PM
- The session will be limited to 16 students total.
- Extended Care will be available for K4. More information is included in the packet
Morning Extended Care—6:15—7:50AM; Afternoon Extended Care—3:15—6:00 PM
Please feel free to call with any question or stop in for a visit.