Morning Star Lutheran Early Childhood Educational Programs
K3— For 3K Class Options for 2023-2024
For 3K class options for 2023-2024, please visit the ECC webpage: https://www.morningstarwels.org/early-childhood-center/
K4—Start Date: TBD — For Tuition, see Options listed below.
Children entering the K4 program should be 4 before September 1, 2023. Parents have two options to choose from:
Option 1— Five Day Full Day Option— Monday through Friday. 8:00 AM —3:10 PM Tuition—$3075
Option 2— Five Day Half Day Option —Monday through Friday. 8:00 AM —11:30 PM Tuition —$2175
*This will be indicated when you register. There will not be an option to change during the school year.
A non-refundable tuition pre-payment of $40 is required at the time of registration. Registrations are kept in order on a first come, first served basis. This $40 payment will hold a seat for your child.
- Students may begin arriving at 7:40 AM. School begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 3:10 PM
- The session will be limited to 18 students total.
- Extended Care will be available for K4. More information is included in the packet
Morning Extended Care—6:30—7:50AM; Afternoon Extended Care—3:15—6:00 PM
Please feel free to call with any question or stop in for a visit.
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
- Parents who qualify are encouraged to make use of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program which is available for K4 students.
- Choice Registration online begins February 1, 2023, ending April 20, 2023
- Register for a voucher at https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/
- For more information visit: https://www.morningstarwels.org/wisconsin-parental-choice-program/