Morning Star has opened its doors to allow the use of our church, gym, and rooms for use by congregation members and the community. We welcome inquiries as to eligibility and availability of our facility.
To reserve the church sanctuary or a room in the worship portion of our building, please do the following:
- Check our church reservation calendar and fireside chapel/room calendar for availability.
- Fill out the appropriate facility use application or reservation form.
- Turn in your reservation form or application with security deposit (if needed) to the church or school secretary to reserved the church or room in the worship portion of our building for your function.
To reserve the gym or a room in the educational/athletic portion of our building, please do the following:
- Check our gym use calendar for availability.
- Fill out the appropriate educational/athletic facility use application.
- Turn in your application with security deposit (if needed) to the school or church secretary to reserve the gym for your function.
All events and activities held on site at Morning Star may use the tables and chairs at no charge. A rental fee is required for private use of the congregation’s folding tables and folding chairs for off-site purposes. For more information on renting tables and/or chairs for off-site use, download our Rental of Tables an Chairs Form.
Morning Star reserves the right to change the policies and fees.
Please contact either secretary with any questions (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).