Financial Peace University Coming Again This Fall
Financial Peace University, Dave Ramsey’s course on money management, will be offered again this fall for members of Morning Star Lutheran Church. There are a number of changes of which you should be aware.
Here is a summary of the changes.
- Classes will be held virtually through Zoom
- Watch the lessons at home before class
- 30 to 45 minute class for discussion and activities
- Financial Peace University is part of Ramsey+ membership
- Cost for the Ramsey+ membership is $129.99 for a year
Ramsey+ membership includes the following benefits:
- Financial Peace University course where you can stream lessons on any device, any time, any where, also have access to the courses, Smart Money: Smart Kids and The Legacy Journey
- Baby Steps app where you track your progress and work the Baby Steps faster
- Every Dollar budgeting app which syncs to your bank accounts and tracks your income and spending with custom reports for you
- Jump Start course which serves as an intro to Financial Peace with brief video overviews of the 7 Baby Steps
- Budgeting Course which goes into greater detail about why and how to set up your monthly budget for different situations
The classes will be held on Tuesday evenings beginning at 8:30 p.m. starting on September 22 and continuing through November 17.
You can register for the class by going online to Morning Star FPU class. When you register, there is a 14-day free trial available for you to test-drive all the tools and resources that are available to you before deciding if you want to pay for the year’s membership.
Morning Star’s Adult Nurture Board is again offering to reimburse those members who complete the class $50 of their membership cost.
Contact Phil Potratz at 920-470-8453 or at email@example.com with any questions you may have about the class.